The Deer Park Kiwanis Club and WinterFest Planning Team want to thank Deer Park and all those who braved the cold weather to have a great WinterFest 2017.
We want to thank to our local sponsors. WinterFest would not be a success without the assistance of local business and private donations.
The following business provided financial support for WinterFest 2017
• Nobleman’s Plumbing • Fred’s Automotive and Towing • Deer Park Veterinary Clinic • Deer Park Friends of the Library • Horizon Credit Union
• Deer Park Urgent Care • ACE Hardware • Knight Construction and Supply • Washington Trust Bank • Greenburo Screen Printing
• Bob Mart • Deer Park Physical Therapy and Fitness Center • Standen Insurance • 7 C’s Construction • Washington Federal
• Double Eagle Pawn • Basil M. Griffin Family Medicine • Evergreen Truss and Supply • Deer Park Family Care Clinic • Sew Into Quilts
• Pizza Factory • Erick’s Realty • Clayton Community Fair Royalty • Earl Insurance Agency • Deer Park Vision Source
The following businesses and individuals donated gifts for our PizzaFest Fund Raiser
• Scully’s Automotive • Salty Dog Family Restaurant • Classic Café • Deer Park Bowling Center • Garden Spot Market • Auto Zone
• Medicine Shoppe • Ed and Jean’s Quilt Shop • Zips Restaurant • Hair We Are • GSI Glass • John Dill Inland Chess Academy • Pauline’s Place
• Bill Eggers Meats • Deer Park Chevron • A-1 Team Heating and Cooling Solutions • Moore Honey • Scott and Stacey Lewis
• Clayton Community Fair Royalty • Farmers Insurance • Jeff Lilly • Sweet Frostings • Sew Into Quilts
Special thanks to:
- Yokes Fresh Market for helping us with sweatshirt sales.
- Deer Park Tribune and Deer Park Gazette for providing media coverage.
- Deer Park Chamber of Commerce and City of Deer Park for providing website space for WinterFest.
- Deer Park School District, Deer Park High School and the City of Deer Park for the use of their great facilities and the support of their janitorial and administrative employees.
- Deer Park Printing for giving us a great deal on printing posters, flyers and other WinterFest materials.
We want to thank the following individuals and organizations for their participation at WinterFest 2017
- Boy Scout Troop 216
- Pastor Brian Kinney
- Mayor Robert Whisman
- Carie Thomson and Faith Ogden of Momentum Aerial
- Deer Park High School/Middle School Jazz Bands w/Cory Thompson, Acting Band Director
- Deer Park High School/Middle School Choirs w/Rachael Harris, Acting Choir Director
- John Dill, Inland Chess Academy
- Kris Barnes and Amber Williams of the Spokane County Library
- Deer Park Friends of the Library
- Marcia Ezell of the International Dog Pull Association
- Karen Martino and the Clayton Community Fair Royalty
- Deer Park Royalty
- Tri-County Association of the Arts
- Scott Daratha and Ken Mulvania for their work organizing the Frostbite 5K
- All of our WinterFest Vendors