At the Chamber’s December luncheon meeting the Chamber Board recognized outgoing President Ryan Moore for his outstanding leadership and community involvement. Under Ryan’s guidance this past year the Board focused its efforts on:
- Improving the Chamber’s overall financial health,
- Enhancing community outreach with tourists and commuters using US Highway 395 by partnering with the City of Deer Park to digitize the highway entrance sign,
- Revamping the Chamber website to make it more user friendly and attractive to community members and those from outside the the area seeking information about Deer Park.
- Prioritizing economic development outreach efforts on business opportunities afforded at the Deer Park airport and Small Business Park and,
- Cleaning up key internal operating procedures and policies to improve administrative efficiencies.
Thank you Ryan for a great year!