Welcome everyone to Settlers 2016, sponsored by Deer Park Ambulance. All the fun will take place on July 22 and 23. Don’t wont’ want to miss out!
Settlers Days is the oldest continuous community celebration in the State of Washington, and this year Settlers Days celebrates its 95th year.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- 10:00 a.m. The main Settlers Parade: The main parade will start at various locations on East Crawford and proceed to Main Avenue, to Fourth Street, and left on Fourth Street to Mix Park.
- Following the parade, food, craft and commercial booths will be at Mix Park, where many class and family reunions are scheduled, as well as community fun.
- The Reiter Games, parade prizes, and music will be at Mix Park. 12 noon – 1 p.m.
- Jackie Fox & the Hounds Mix Park Program starts after the parade at 1 p.m. Come eat and enjoy.
- 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. Official Settlers Days Program, including the invocation and The National Anthem. Parade awards will be announced.
- 2 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Brad Keeler Trio
The Rodeo will be Friday & Saturday of Settlers weekend, July 22 and 23, beginning at 7:30 p.m. both nights. The rodeo is presented by the Professional Western Rodeo Association (Pro-West).
Get all the details by downloading the 2016 Settlers Day Flyer!
The Deer Park Settlers would like to thank the following who donated and assisted with our annual auction and dinner:
7 C’s, Auto Zone, C & B Lyons, Parkway, Ace, Clayton Royalty, Pizza Factory, Sandy Lamont, Marny Burdega, GSI, D.P. Lube, Gardenspot Floral, UMW, Holstine Saddlery, Eggers, Avista, Hometown Vet., Diamond D Horse Boarding, Whitetail Archery, Zip’s, Warren Schick, Pizza Hut, Napa, Kathy Mattfeldt, Bev Arrand, Grr’s & Prr’s, Inland Feed, Hair We Are, Bub Roberts, Andy Franklin, Alan@Hair We Are, Myrna Dingman, Desirea@Hair We Are, Scully’s, D & D Gregory, Salty Dog, Dee Kennedy, BobMart, D.P.Bowl, N. Vista Mobile Park, Desirada, Anytime Fitness, Double Eagle, D.P. Vision, D. P. Massage, GreenHouse, T. McLean, Yoke’s, Fred’s Auto Repair Terry Riding, J.L. James, Bill Weger, Rich Norstrem, Ty Lim, and anyone else we may have forgotten. We appreciate your donation very much. And a very special thank you to the Deer Park Eagles.